Thursday, February 22, 2007

Some may say...

Some may say that I have given up on my pursuit to rid Amy of her obsession with the one buttoned monstrosity! Blasphemy! As long as the sun rises in the east I will fight! As long as cheese gathers mold I will stand tall! As long as bears mate I will vanquish the one button horror from this earth! Do you me hear me?

Today I concentrate my fight using reverse psychology...

...Amy oh Amy, please use a one buttoned mouse, they are ever so good...

...shhh...shhh...I think she bought it!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Ummm... yeah... YOUR PLOY HAS ONLY MADE MY USE OF THE ONE BUTTON STRONGER!!! muwhahaHA! Yeah, I'm still sporting the one button. Look at how pretty it is sitting next to my iBook. All white and clear and smooth with no wierd extra button hindering it's beautiful curves. Now I will click on the "publish" button with my one button!